Basic Rate Information
· Standard Week = $8,000
· High Season (January – April) Week = $9,000
· Thanksgiving Week = $10,000
· Christmas Week = $11,000
· New Year’s Week= $13,000
*Please contact us at email@example.com for specific rate quote or questions about rates.
Other Important Rate Information
· All rentals are for at least one week and run Saturday to Saturday.
· We do not offer discounts. All rates are firm.
· By law, we must charge an additional 10% for BVI accommodation taxes which we remit to the BVI government.
· We also charge a $1,000 security deposit which is refundable.
· We collect 50% at booking and the remaining 50% plus security deposit is due 90 days prior to check in.
· All payments in US dollars.
· For direct bookings, we accept checks only.
· Payment through VRBO with credit card will incur 3% fee which will be deducted from security deposit plus VRBO service fees of 5-15% which we do not control nor do we receive.
· Reservation is not confirmed until initial deposit funds and signed rental agreement are both received by owner.
· We strongly recommend all of our renters purchase travel insurance.
As of early 2016, VRBO began automatically charging all renters a “Service Fee” of 5-15% in addition to their 3% charge for credit card transactions. We have nothing to do with this and do not receive this fee.
We strongly suggest you book directly through us. We have a long history of reputable dealings including almost exclusive 5-star ratings from all of our guests.
Cancellation Policy – No Cancellations
Your 50% deposit is nonrefundable. Also, once you pay your balance which is due 90 days before check-in, the total amount paid (less security deposit) is nonrefundable. This policy is firm as our guests often book twelve months or longer in advance and we do not have the ability to re-rent the property on short notice. Once again, this is why we strongly recommend all of our renters purchase travel insurance.